Spectacular custom Gallagher home with stunning views tucked away at the end of a hidden cul-de-sac. Mature landscaping on a 1/2 acre lot creates privacy & a lush, park-like setting in both the front & back yards. Complete with fruit trees, flowering blooms, meandering garden pathways, multiple garden sitting areas, vegetable beds ready for your custom plantings. The light & bright interior boasts beautiful new wood floors and a fantastic floor plan. Inviting living room with large windows, high ceiling & fireplace. Dining room with hillside views. Perfect for everyday living with a comfortable kitchen/breakfast area/family room combination and sliding glass doors opening to the rear deck & garden. Primary bedroom and bath with soaking tub overlooking the garden & tree filled hills. The lower level bedroom offers flex space w/multiple options - au pair, in-law - gym - home office - yoga or art studio?! Adjacent BA has separate entry from the rear garden. Attached 3 car garage.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,656 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bathroom - Soaking Tub,Walk-In Closet
- Family Room
- Cathedral/Vaulted,Deck Attached,View
- Formal Room
- Dryer Included,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area,Kitchen/Family Combo,Pantry Closet,Slab Counter
- Master Bath
- Soaking Tub,Walk-In Closet
- Built-In Gas Oven,Dishwasher,Gas Cook Top,Microwave,Wine Refrigerator
- Marble, Carpet, Wood
- Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- 2. Family Room,Gas Starter,Living Room.
- See Remarks
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Skylight Tube
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Guest Parking Available,Interior Access.
- Uncovered Deck
- Spa/Hot Tub Personal
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac,Garden,Landscape Back,Landscape Front, Uncovered Deck. Cul-De-Sac,Garden,Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
- Security Features
- See Remarks
- Complex Features
- See Remarks
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Tiffany Knef, W Real Estate
Agent License: 01261601 Office License: 01795950 Office Phone: 707-501-5406
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.