Classic single level three bedroom, two bathroom home with private, landscaped large rear yard featuring covered decks, pathways, mature plants, potting area, and planting beds. Hardwood floor in the bedrooms, living room and hallway. Living room/dining room combination, fireplace with wood burning insert. Dual paned windows. Roof replaced last summer. Kitchen features some updated cabinets & Corian countertops plus gas range. Bonus Space: Workshop attached to garage. Nice, comfortable ambiance. Original owner. Ready for you to bring your personal touches.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,479 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s)
- Dining/Living Combo
- Dryer Included,Inside Area,Washer Included
- Pantry Closet
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s)
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Dishwasher,Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Hood Over Range,Microwave
- Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Other. Central.
- 1. Living Room,Wood Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached,Interior Access,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Landscape Misc. Garden,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Landscape Misc.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Tiffany Knef, W Real Estate
Agent License: 01261601 Office License: 01795950
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.